Pro onlyHow to change the language of a single generator
If you want to change the language for all generators at once, you can do that from the Settings page. That setting will not require you to have a Pro license.
In order to change the language of a single generator, follow these steps:
- Open Fake Data's options page
- Go to Generators -> Default Generators tab
- Find the generator you want to update, and click on the manage icon:
- On the newly opened popup, under
- Once you enable that setting, a new dropdown will show up where you can choose the language you want
- When finished with the selection, press Done. Also make sure to save changes on the generators page.
Doing the steps described above, will change the setting for all fields that are using the generator you updated. You can also change this setting only for a single field, either through the Fields page, or by clicking on the "Manage Field" option from the context menu.