Pro onlySet Password generator to create easy to remember passwords
Passwords generated by Fake Data will use all the available characters for creating the random password. Alternatively, you can toggle the "memorable password" setting to use only lowercase letters arranged in an easy to remember way.
To do that, please follow these steps:
- Open Fake Data's options page
- Go to Generators -> Default Generators tab
- Find the
passwordgenerator, and click on the manage icon:
- On the newly opened popup, under
Make password memorablechoose
- On the new dropdown that shows up, choose
Yes (Generate memorable password)option
- When finished with the selection, press Done. Also make sure to save changes on the generators page.
Doing the steps described above, will change the setting for all fields that are using the generator you updated. You can also change this setting only for a single field, either through the Fields page, or by clicking on the "Manage Field" option from the context menu.